RESUMPTION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
Resumption date for all newly admitted Postgraduate students is 13th March, 2017. Registration will be for two weeks only and students are expected to complete their payments and online registration on or before 5th May, 2017. You can download the 2016/2017 University calendar at www.uam.edu.ng.
All admitted candidates should ensure that they adhere to the following pre-resumption instructions:
– Check the University website www.uam.edu.ng to confirm that your name is on the admission list and Department/Programme of Study you are admitted to study in the University.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
Students have three payment options. The options are
– Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
– Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal fees.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng.
– Bank Branch: Go to any branch nation-wide) of any Commercial Bank to pay the fees.
The video and text instructions/guidelines of how to make payment using the three options is contained on our website www.uam.edu.ng.
Registration Guideline for Newly Admitted Students:
Check-List of Items to Bring for Clearance and Verification
Before coming for submission of registration details, make sure you come along with the following Items:
Confirmation of Registration
Once you fill your forms online and click submit, pay your school fees after you have been screened online, go to portal.uam.edu.ng and do your course registration on the portal using your Application Number as username and PIN as password on your payment slip to print the approved registration forms.
All printed registration forms must be duly signed by appropriate Head of Department, Dean of College and Dean, Postgraduate School for completeness of the registration process. Such signed registration forms must be submitted to the aforementioned Officers for documentation.
Support and Inquiries
For any inquiry or support use the following helplines:
Telephone call and text message during working hours only: 08111753334, 08186570255 and 07039049691
Live chart with our staff: check www.uam.edu.ng.
– Physical contact on campus: ICT HelpDesk, Block B, South-Core or ICT HelpDesk, Postgraduate School, North-Core or Postgraduate School Room 3.