REGISTRATION OF 2021/2022 ADMITTED UTME/DE CANDIDATES FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
All applicants offered admission into Joseph Tarka University, Makurdi are herby invited to attend the Registration exercise which will commence on Monday, 3rd April, 2023 as scheduled for each programme.
Eligibility for Clearance
Candidates MUST confirm from the University portal https://myportal.uam.edu.ng that they have been offered admission before they are eligible to attend the registration exercise.
- Check the University website link https://myportal.uam.edu.ng/applicantlogin confirm that your name is on the admission list.
- The Post UTME Candidates that are given admission by Jamb can also visit the Portal with the link htlps://myportal.uam.edu.ng/pendingscreen/applicantlogin to make payment as shown in (a) (b) and (c) below.
Payment options for School Charges
Candidates have three payment options to pay a non–refundable Pre-Registration fees of N15, 000.00 only.
Payment options are:
The Admitted candidates are to go on the University portal https://myportal.uam.edu.ng/applicantlogin
to generate RRR and use the following options for payment
(a) ATM Card
(c) Bank Transfer
which are all indicated on remit platform integrate on the University portal.
The Registration Exercise Sessions
- The Registration Exercise in the University will commence on Monday, 3rd April, 2023 at the College of Veterinary Medicine Auditorium, candidates are advised to check the date allocated to the various programmes of study for registration
- Candidates are expected to come along with the following for the registration Exercise:
a. Evidence of payment of Pre-Registration fees (Payment Slip)
b. Original JAMB scores printout
c. Signed copy of acceptance of offer of Provisional Admission from the portal
d. Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate
e. Original and photocopy of O’ level certificates/Statement of results, NCE and Diploma
f. Two copies of passport photograph
g. Certificate of State of Origin from your Local government (for Nigerians only)
Pay your School Charges/fees
- When the Directorate of Academic Affairs certifies your certificate and qualifications for the degree programme you are being admitted into, then proceed to the participating banks or use your ATM card to pay your School Charges.
- Returning back to ICT to register online and printout your Student Data form and Registration form. Note that online registration is complete only when you click submit.
- After paying the mandatory school charges/fees, proceed to your Department to confirm the courses you will be offering in the first semester.
Support and Enquiries
For any enquiries or support, use the following help lines:
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone call and text message during working hours only 07030150342
Physical contact on campus: ICT help Desk, Block B, South-core or ICT Help Desk, PG School, North-core
Dr. J. U. David