JOSEPH SARWUAN TARKA UNIVERSITY
P.M.B. 2373 MAKURDI
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
2021/2022 POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE
The screening shall commence on the 21st February, 2022
Candidates who chose Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University, Makurdi as First Choice and scored 150 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME/Direct Entry are by this notice invited for screening as follows:
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University, Makurdi (JOSTUM) UTME/DE Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges:
Information on Payment for the Post-UTME/DE is on the University website.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
There is a video and text instructions/guidelines on how to make payment using the three options on our website www.uam.edu.ng
The Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC, NABTEB and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
Mr. S. A. Ugaseh
SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR THE 2021/2022 UTME/DE CANDIDATES
Crop & Environmental Protection
Agric. Economics Extension
Agricultural Science & Education
Industrial Physics B. Sc.
Physics B. Sc.
Mathematics B. Sc.
Chemistry B. Sc.
Statistics B. Sc.
|5.||25/02/2022||Computer Science B. Sc.
Maths/Computer & Education
Mathematics/Statistics & Education
Biology & Education
Chemistry & Education
Integrated Science & Education
Physics & Education
|6.||28/02/2022||Food Science Technology
Home Science & Management
Nutrition & Dietetics