The screening shall commence on the 30th April, 2021
This is to bring to the notice of all Candidates who chose University of Agriculture, Makurdi as First Choice and scored 170 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME/Direct Entry are invited for screening as follows:
- Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening. Registration Forms are available on the University website uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration form from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
- Qualification for Screening
- UTME Candidates (100 level): Only Candidates with cutoff marks for the courses they applied for, with the minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes in the relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the University Portal.
iii. Candidates are to note that the minimum JAMB cutoff marks required for various Progrmmes in the University are as follows:
- College of Veterinary Medicine (200 and above)
- College of Science (200 and above),
- College of Management Sciences (Agric-Business Management) (170 and above),
- College of Food Technology and Human Ecology (200 and above),
- College of Forestry & Fisheries (170 and above),
- College of Engineering (220 and above),
- College of Animal Science (170 and above),
- College of Agronomy (170 and above),
- College of Agricultural Economics & Extension (170 and above),
- College of Agricultural and Science Education (170 and above)
- Payment Options for Fees/Charges: Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on 26th April, 2021.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY.
- Choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal, uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
There are text instructions/guidelines on how to make payment using the three options on our website fees.uam.edu.ng
The Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
PROPOSED SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR THE 2020/2021 UTME/DE CANDIDATES
|2.||3rd May, 2021||Agricultural Engineering
B. Sc. Physics
B. Sc. Mathematics
B. Sc. Statistics
|3.||4th May, 2021
|Crop and Environmental Protection
Plant Breeding and Seed Science
Agricultural Science Education
Education and Physics
Education and Biology
Education and Chemistry
Education and Integrated Science
|4.||5th May, 2021||Elect/Elect. Engineering|
|5.||6th May, 2021||Agricultural Economics
Fisheries & Aquaculture
|6.||7th May, 2021||Food Science Technology
Home Science and Management
|7.||8th May, 2021||Animal Science
|8.||10th – 11th May, 2021||Microbiology|
|9.||12th May, 2021||Computer Science