This is to inform all prospective candidates who selected the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their University of First Choice in the 2020 UTME and scored 170 and above and “those willing to apply to the University” that the Post UTME Screening Application Form is available now. The Portal for registration Opens on Monday 21st September, 2020 and closes on Tuesday 20th October,2020.
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
(a) Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only (Bank/Service charge Exclusive)
(b) Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password
(c) Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening Exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University Website: https://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme/ (follow the guidelines on the website).
(d) Candidates are required to use their UTME number as User name and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
(e) Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
First, generate your RRR number:
- Go to the University Website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM Card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM Card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the fees portal: fees.uam.edu.ng to pay our fees/charges. Follow the instructions at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (Nation-wide) of all the Commercial Banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000 only.
(f) Await further announcement on the post UTME Screening date.