It will be recalled that the clearance and documentation of returning students were on-going when the University closed for the festive period.
All students that were yet to finish the process are therefore advised to return to campus to continue with their clearance effective from Monday 14th – Friday 18th January, 2019. Students that already collected their new identity cards need not report to campus till there is an announcement to that effect.
All the affected students should note that the hostels will NOT be opened and should make their own arrangement for accommodation till the University is reopened to students.
The following is the procedure for those that are yet to pay the damages fees and approved charges:
- Obtain RRR from ICT, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
- Pay the charges at the designated banks.
- Go to Bursary to obtain official receipt
- Come to Academic Affairs Directorate with:
- Attestation letter from a clergy
- Old identification card
- Two receipts (one for damages fees and the other for school charges)
You will be attended to promptly.
Mrs. L.N. Tsee
Director, Academic Affairs