All applicants offered admission into University of Agriculture, Makurdi are hereby invited to attend a screening exercise between Monday, 4th and Friday 22rd April, 2016.
Eligibility for Clearance
Candidates MUST confirm from the University Website that they have been offered admission before they are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
Payment Options for Acceptance Fee/School Charges
- Check the University website to confirm that your name is on the admission list.
- Go to the university website link Link and confirm that you meet the admission requirement of the programme of study.
- Check the JAMB website and print a coloured copy of your original admission letter from jambonline.org to be tendered during clearance at Academic Office.
Candidates have three payment options to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N12,850 only. But you should first go to the University website and generate an RRR number that you will use for transaction.
The payment options are
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instructions on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal link, Follow the instructions
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITTA
Note: The text instructions/guidelines of how to make payment using the three options is contained on our website link Candidates will be given a Payment Slip from the Bank or print the slip online (if payment is made using ATM debit card) and use the applicant’s JAMB Number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password to register on the screening portal
The Screening Exercise Sessions
- The screening exercise in the University will commence on Monday, 4th April, 2016 and ends on Friday 22rd April, 2016 at ICT Center, Block A, South-core. Candidates are advised to check the date allocated to their various programmes of study for screening.
- Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise day:
Pay your School Charges/Fees
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance fee (Payment Slip)
- A coloured Printout of original Admission Letter from JAMB website
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission from the University Portal
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Original and photocopy of O Level certificates/statement of results, NCE and diploma
- Two copies of passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
- Procured unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking/confirmation of your O/Level results
Support and Inquiries
- If the Academic Office certifies your certificates and qualifications for the degree programme you are being admitted into, then proceed to the university website to generate another RRR Number, go to the participating banks or use your ATM card to pay your School Charges.
- After paying the mandatory school charges/fees, proceed to your Department to confirm the courses you will be offering in the first semester.
- Return back to ICT to register online and printout your Student Data form and Registration form. Note that online registration is complete only when you click Submit.
For any inquiry or support use the following helplines:
- Email support: email@example.com
- Telephone call and text message during working hours only: 08111753334, 08186570255
- Live chart with our staff: check uam.edu.ng
- Physical contact on campus: ICT Help Desk, Block B, South-core or ICT Help Desk, PG School, North-core