2014/2015 FRESH POSTGRADUATE STUDENT(S) REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
The University of Agriculture, Makurdi has released her admission list of successful candidates who applied for Postgraduate programmes in the 2014/2015 academic session, which has been published on the institution’s website www.uam.edu.ng
Method of Registration
1. Check the University website www.uam.edu.ng to confirm that your name is on the list and Department/Programme of study you are admitted to study in the University.
2. Successful candidates for Postgraduate programmes are to pay a non-refundable admission acceptance and screening fees of fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only.
Candidates can make payment using Mastercard or Verve ATM card, using https:fees.uam.edu.ng/epay link OR pay to the following designated banks nationwide.
* Union Bank Plc
* Zenith Bank Plc
* United Bank For Africa Plc
* Skye Bank Plc
Candidates will be given Payment Slips from the Bank, containing applicants Admission Number as Username and Payment PIN as Password.
Upon login, candidates are required to:
* Print the Acceptance Form and Admission Letter via http://entry.uam.edu.ng/go
* Submit a copy of the completed Acceptance Form and payment confirmation slip in the Postgraduate School.
* Payment in the bank for admission acceptance and screening will commence on Monday 20th April, 2015.
* The screening exercise in the University will commence on Monday 27th April, 2015 and end on Friday 8th May, 2015.
* Candidates are expected to come along with the following during the screening exercise.
i. Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
ii. Signed copy of acceptance of offer of provisional admission from the portal.
iii. Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
iv. Photocopy of birth certificate
v. Original and photocopy of ‘O’ Level certificate(s)/Statement of results, NCE, Diploma and Degree(s).
Note: Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted.
Support and Inquiries
For further enquiries, visit the ICT support centre or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08111753334, 08186570255 (8:00AM – 4:00PM Monday – Friday)
click here to view the admission list